My beautiful baby Eva has just recently turned 6 months old. She’s doing great, as am I. She gets more adorable everyday and I’m so glad we got her, she’s a blessing. We’re now a few weeks into her doggy school and she is doing, umm, well she is attending at least, haha. She’s made a few friends in the neighborhood, which I’m thrilled for too.
If I could ask Eva 10 questions, I think they would go something like this:
- Why do you insist on stealing my seat whenever I get up? It doesn’t even matter where I’m sitting, I could sit on the floor in the corner of the room and you would steal it. What’s that all about?
- Why whenever I try to put you to bed at night do you run the other way, and then proceed to run into your crate anyway, which is exactly where I was going to take you in the first place?
- Why do you have to dig up my entire lawn?
- Why can’t you let me wipe all 4 of your paws when you come in from outside instead of just 3 of them?
- Why are you so unbelievably cute when you’re sleepy?
- How come you like to stick your whole paw in your mouth sometimes and just chew on it or slobber all over it?
- Which part of letting go when you bring the ball back to me are you not getting?
- Why are you afraid of snowmen and that for sale sign down the road with the picture of the puppy on it?
- Will I ever be able to have flowers or plants in my backyard without you eating them?
- Is there a toy or bone of any sort that I can give you besides a deer antler that you won’t eat in under 10 minutes?
I hope everybody out there has been doing good, I’ve missed blogging and missed reading all the great blogs that I follow as much as I used to. Anyways, here are a few pictures of Eva. Enjoy!