These questions were taken from Friday5. The basic idea is that they post 5 questions every Friday and you write a blog post answering them, sounds easy enough.
1. What’s something you do more quickly than most people?
Read. I’ve been told that I read incredibly fast by more than a few people. When I buy a book I’m usually finished reading it within a couple of days….and yes I do actually read and understand it 🙂
2. What’s something you do more carelessly than most people?
Hmmmm…..Publish my posts on my blog, lol. I always end up going back and changing things that I should have changed before I published it.
3. What’s something you do more slowly than most people?
I’d have to say I drive slower than most people. I’ve never had a speeding ticket and it’s not just because I haven’t been caught.
4. What’s something you do more carefully than most people?
Prepare food. I worked in restaurants for a long time and have taken classes on proper food handling and what happens if you don’t. Needless to say I am very careful about not leaving food out and heating food up to the proper temperatures.
5. In what contexts are you more patient than most people?
I am a very patient person in general so it’s hard to pick one aspect. When waiting for someone I have endless patience, as long as I like that person 🙂